Careers - Grow with us!
Our company has locations throughout PA, DE, and MD. If you're interested in on of our open positions please follow the link below to the company specific website to submit your application. You may also submit your resume at the bottom of this page.
CDL Class A / Class B Driver - Annville, PA
Concrete Ready Mix Driver - Annville, PA
Shop Mechanic - Annville, PA
Tri-Axle Dump Driver - Ingleside, MD
F&B - Cook - Kutztown, PA
F&B - Cook - West Chester, PA
Golf Course Mechanic - Cornwall, PA
Pro Shop Attendant - Myerstown, PA
Tubing Hill Staff - Cornwall, PA
Team Member - Huntingdon Valley, PA
Team Member - Lititz, PA
Real Estate / Corporate
Scroll to view job descriptions.
Maintenance Technician - Lebanon, PA
Submit Your Resume
Real Estate / Corporate Careers
The Maintenance Technician's role is to maintain all operations and ensure that the facilities are safe and functional at all times. Maintenance employees can manage technical repairs like inspecting and fixing HVAC systems alongside aesthetic maintenance like applying new coats of paint and trimming the bushes and grass on facility grounds. Maintenance employees work full-time and may be called upon to respond to emergencies on evenings and weekends. Maintenance employees will also provide additional assistance to fellow employees and visitors and to preserve the facilities. It is the employee’s responsibility to be an excellent representative of Byler Holdings LLC at all times.
- Maintain records of any/all work and inspections.
- Identify control systems through observation and preventative maintenance methods and react to those observations by repairing, utilizing other maintenance staff or recommending the needs for outsourced services.
- Supports fellow maintenance and custodial staff in a cooperative, team approach.
- Mechanical aptitude or ability to be flexible in job requirements other than those of Maintenance.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours, including nights and weekends if necessary.
- Must be willing to react to change productively and complete other essential tasks as assigned.
- Employee is subject to reassignment to other duties in response to special events, needs or emergencies.
- Employee may also complete maintenance work to the exterior of a facility, including painting, replacing windows or making repairs to A/C condensers.
- Other duties as requested or assigned.
- Preform preventative maintenance duties as assigned.
- Construction skills such as carpentry, painting, masonry, plumbing, roofing and welding
- Advanced critical thinking and problem-solving skills for fixing maintenance issues
- Administrative skills for ordering supplies, handling records and scheduling maintenance
- Physical strength and dexterity to lift, move and handle equipment
- Stamina to deal with long hours standing or walking
- Strong verbal and written communication for discussing maintenance issues
- Ability to work in extreme hot or cold conditions
- Organizational and time management skills
- Two or more years’ experience preferred.
Download full job description here.